As coronavirus Covid-19 is spreading worldwide,is very important for everyone to keep both our body,family and surrounding clean and tidy.
For those who may find it hard to secure Hand Sanitizers just because of the cost, scarce or would like to make it in large quantities.
It is very possible that you can do it yourself locally in your home for your self, Families, Friends and also Co-Workers to use at the office.
These are the World Health Organization’s standard recipe below so you can do it if you can’t buy or find
1. Get a 1.5L empty clean water bottle
2. Look for 31.2mls of Hydrogen Peroxide and pour it into a bottle.
3. Add 22mls of the Glycerin in Rose Water into it.
4. Add 1.25L of the Methylated Spirit into it.
5. Finally, make the volume to the 1.5L mark of the bottle (i.e 203ml of the water)
5. Shake very well and label it as Hand Sanitizer and then you can dispense.
Now, you have your Hand-rub or Sanitizer to use.
Thanks and I hope it helps.